Data4 is always interested in hearing from interested, talented and highly skilled professionals in our corner of the Universe.
In particular, we’re presently interested in hearing from:
Python + Django Web Developers
Django/Python pros are needed to support the Data Driven Web Platforms department. The department builds and perfects platforms in
- PostGIS / Mysql
- Haystack con Solr and integration to Big Data with Hadoop
- R & related in Python for machine learning such as PyBrain, NumPy & SciPY
We work under an agile SCRUM methodology and we’re open to experimentation and those who are self-taught. Our developers work with architecture of database technologies to produce excellent UI and UX platforms.
Data4 is based in Mexico City.
- Build and maintain platforms connected with Big Data and algorithms for machine learning
- Build and maintain media & traffic heavy websites
- Coordinated projects with project leads, clients, staff and internal and external developers.
- Plan, estimate, develop and update (Git) platforms in progress
- Deliver proven, functional, commented code that’s easy to interpret at the end of each week
- Participate in internal reviews of code
- Provide operational support for platforms and respond to performance issues
- A proven penchant for Python and Django as languages and development platforms
- Experience using GIT
- Wide experience with managing databases (preferably PostgreSQL + PostGIS)
- Practice performance improvements from front to back, cache systems
- Experience in RESTful services
- Agile development and updates